Friday, September 26, 2008

Hi guys: I work up this morning feeling so good. Just so that you guys know I e-mailed the family members twice that have not logged into the blog yet. I have not received any response from them, and they still have not logged in. So oh well.
If all goes well we plan to invite the family over and barbecue this weekend. I kinda want to get together before my surgery. The weather here is getting cooler and that's a nice change, especially when it comes to cooking outside.
I think this blog is really neat. So to the family members that are participating lets keep it up.
I will try to post some pictures also when I figure it out.
Until Later
Louise

1 comment:

Kathryn and Bob said...

To post a photo just click on the picture icon on the menu bar. The photo should be on your computer. then just browse your pictures.