Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELLO FROM TUCSON

It has taken me awhile to log on and post anything on this blog, reason being that this is my first day up and about since my last chemo. Yahoo my last chemo, I'm so glad that I'm finished with that. Hopefully later today I can get outside to see the blue sky. I've been inside for 13 days.

Well enough about that. Kathy you did a really good job of setting this blog up. Congratulations on your dark room.

Bob, you kind of had me confused with the nickname thing. I had forgotten that my stepfather had given Kathy the nickname puddin, so when you put pookie, I was like what is he talking about.

We didn't do anything for Labor Day, I was under the chemo fog.

Well I've got tons of e-mails to check, so I'm signing off for now.

By the way Kathy, did you ever get Kattie's email addr. I will try to get Aschala's (Kattie's youngest daughter) e-mail addr. I sure that she will participate.

1 comment:

Kathryn and Bob said...

Bob wasn't confused about my nickname. He was just trying to making fun of it. Glad you are getting up and around. Get outside, if it's not too hot. A little sunshine might give you a little more energy.