Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to School

Miles at Funderland (loves trains!)

Miles & his friend Bella (and the Daddys)

after a long day of swimming.



Aaron, Miles and his cousin Elise


Miles and his best friend Isabella

Hey everyone!

Okay Mom I know I said I would post sooner but better late than never. School started last week for Miles and I and we're all finally getting into a kind of groove with our new routine. Wednesdays are our busiest days with Miles going to swim lessons after preschool. He sure loves the water. After watching the Olympics last month he knows who Micheal Phelps is and he wants to go to the Olympics and "do diving". He was very disappointed when I told him the Olympics were over and we wouldn't be able to watch it again for a few years.

School will be very busy for me this semester because I am interning for a professor and, in a sense, teaching a class once a week. For someone as shy as I am, I can't believe I accepted the position but I figure it will be a good experience for me.
Hope everyone is well. Aunt Louise congrats on your last chemo! You are in our thoughts. Aaron and Miles say hi.

3 comments:

Kathryn and Bob said...

Okay you posted. But did you have to take up so much space. ;-)

A, AA & M said...

Never good enough. :-}Couldn't figure out how to make the pictures smaller. Next time I'll keep it short, blog police.

tammie said...

Love the pics. Miles looks so much like you did Aschala when you were young. He is soo cute.