Sunday, January 11, 2009

We had quite an adventure in 2008 with plenty of ups and downs. I had a wonderful and challenging year at school. I taught a small English literature discussion group and had two of my poems selected for the school literary journal. Summer was a lot of fun as well. While I attended a writer's workshop, Miles and Aaron took a "boy's vacation" to the Bay Area and the beach in Santa Cruz. It was hard to be away from them for 2 weeks but I learned a lot. We are so lucky to be near our family and closest friends. Miles is growing up with a lot of great people around him. Hopefully in the near future he will get to see some of you! 2009 will be a year with a lot of new and exciting events: kindergarten for Miles, graduation for me and a new job for Aaron (hopefully soon!).
We're hoping that 2009 brings all of us joy, change for the better and new opportunities to grow. Here's a slideshow with highlights from our year. I'll be posting another with Christmas photos.

Click to play 2008 Year Highlights
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Kathryn and Bob said...

Very, very nice. I'll have to try to top that!!