Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy week

Hey Everyone,
It's nice to see all the posts ( and the cute pics, Aunt Tammie). I'm trying my best to keep up but school is kicking my butt this semester. Aaron has been out of town this week so I've been getting a little less sleep trying to do my work after Miles goes to sleep. He just got back-hallelujah!
Miles is going to be the ring bearer in one of my oldest friend's wedding tomorrow. I'll post pics. He looks cute in his tux. Though he keeps saying if he drops the pillow people will call him the ring dropper instead of the ring bearer. Kids are just too much. I'm sure you have a comment for that Mom.
Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Kathryn and Bob said...

Okay where are the pictures of my grandson? It's not like you have to wait to get them developed or something!!!!